Your workplace may request that you submit licenses, certifications, and/or registrations (LCRs) to them via EverCheck Wallet. With EverCheck Wallet, you can now submit additional licenses to your EverCheck account that go beyond the minimum requirements for your role.
Here’s how you’ll complete your workplace’s requests and/or update your current licensure on EverCheck Wallet.
- Sign in to your EverCheck Wallet account via evercheckwallet.com or the EverCheck Wallet mobile application.
Please note: you must register your account before submitting any LCRs to your workplace.
- Requests from your workplace to submit LCRs will appear as tasks in your EverCheck Wallet inbox. Click the Inbox task that says “Submit Your License details.”
You can navigate the requirements list through the “Workplaces” page in Your Wallet Account. The option to upload additional items will be present for any requirement group with licenses that have not been submitted.
3. You may notice icons showing the status of current or completed tasks, including previously submitted licenses.
- Green Check Mark: Your license satisfies your position requirements and/or license verification requirements
- Verifying: This could mean that your license is still in review, needs a manual review, or needs an EverCheck Administrator to review your submission.
- Red X: Your license failed to submit, your license was not found, or an EverCheck Administrator rejected the license.
4. Here you will follow the prompts to enter your LCR entails. The information that EverCheck Wallet asks for varies based on the specific LCR type. You may be asked to enter a license number and/or provide documentation.
5. Follow the prompts to submit your documentation.
6. Your LCRs have now been submitted for verification. However, this does not ensure that your workplace will accept your submission. If, for any reason, your LCR was rejected, you will receive a notification to resubmit your information.