EverCheck delivers ongoing verification of licenses, certifications, and registrations (LCRs). However, automation is highly dependent on the technology and infrastructure offered by licensing boards, considered the primary source. As a result, updates or changes to a licensing board’s infrastructure may temporarily update EverCheck’s ability to perform automated verification.
What are common reasons for a Board Interruption?
- Massive traffic or use of a website
- Maintenance or technical service
- Security methods, such as a Captcha or IP address block, are added to verification portals.
- Broken URLs or Changes to URLs
Board interruption protocol
To help ease board interruptions, EverCheck’s team performs manual verification of your LCRs until we’re able to restore the automated process.
Verification of your LCRs is performed at the following cadence until a renewal is captured:
- Within thirty (30) days of the LCR expiration date
- The day of the LCR expiration date
- The day after the LCR expiration date
Additionally, EverCheck notifies your employer of any board interruptions that may impact your licensure.
Notifications are designed to remind you about upcoming renewals. If you've already renewed your credential and continue to receive notifications, please disregard those notifications.