- In order to utilize EverCheck Wallet, you must be invited by your employer. If you do not have an invitation email from your employer, you will be unable to utilize the app at this time.
- You haven’t registered your account:
- The directions for registering your account are listed above, here.
- If you can’t find the account registration email from your employer, please check your spam folder first, and if you still are unable to find it, you may resend your unique invitation link here. The invitation email should be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EverCheck Wallet doesn’t recognize your email address:
- Make sure you’re logging in at evercheckwallet.com, not evercheck.com.
- The email you are trying to sign in with differs from the one you used when registering your account. Although EverCheck recommends registering with your personal email account, you may have registered with your work email where the invite was sent. Please try both email addresses.
- You forgot your login email and/or password:
- If you are unable to remember your account password and would like to reset it, you can do so here, or you can click the Forgot username/password? Button on the Wallet login page.
If you can't remember the email you used to register your account, please tap the drop-down arrow, select Employee ID, and enter your Employee ID along with your last name, and tap Continue.
Please note, EverCheck Wallet passwords must include the following: 8 characters, 1 uppercase letter, 1 special character, 1 number.
If you’ve explored the possible issues above and are still having trouble getting into your account, please contact support.