A secure data flow via EverCheck
EverCheck verifies licensure with the primary source, capturing:
- the name to whom the LCR is issued
- the status
- the expiration date
- whether there are any disciplinary actions on the license
All primary source data is transferred to the EverCheck system and to your organization's HRIS if integration is utilized via a secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP). An sFTP is utilized for all data transfers between EverCheck and our clients, providing high security for sending and receiving file transfers. Data is stored in EverCheck’s secure data centers that include multiple levels of security, uninterruptible power, redundant HVAC systems, fire suppression, and responsive monitoring and management to protect the servers.
In addition to the secure transfer and storage of data, EverCheck provides:
- A reliable system with a historical uptime of 99.99%
- Active Directory authentication using single sign-on, requiring users to authenticate their EverCheck access through the organization’s existing network
- Restricted user access customized by the organization
- Firewall technology and intrusion preventions systems
- Malware and anti-virus technologies
- A SOC II Type II certification
- & more
If you have any questions about data security, feel free to contact EverCheck Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bubble on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.