When to contact EverCheck Wallet support
If you need assistance with EverCheck Wallet, we're here to help. Here are some of the items our team can help you with:
- Accessing your EverCheck Wallet account
- Submitting/updating your licensure via EverCheck Wallet
- Troubleshooting any technical issues with your EverCheck Wallet account
When to contact your employer
The data that is populated in your EverCheck Wallet account, such as your licensure, is pulled directly from the records that your employer has on file for you. For this reason, please contact your employer when you have questions regarding:
- The licenses, certifications, and registrations (LCRs) they're currently tracking for you
- The LCRs they're requesting you submit or update via EverCheck Wallet
- License renewals
- Anything specific to your role with the organization
EverCheck Wallet Support Options
- Self-service support
You can find additional articles in the support center, such as how-to tutorials and answers to frequently asked questions. To easily find the articles you're looking for, use the search bar.
- Live-chat with an EverCheck Wallet support representative
Click the bubble at the bottom right of your screen to start chatting with an EverCheck representative who can help to resolve any questions or issues you may have.
Please be aware that communications sent in unencrypted chat sessions over the internet, including here, may not be secure. For this reason, please do not send any protected health information (“PHI”) or other personally identifiable information (“PII”) through this messaging system. Should you need to transmit any PHI or PII to EverCheck, please alert the Support Specialist and they will provide you access to EverCheck’s secure e-mail encryption client.
Send an email to email@example.com.
An EverCheck Support representative will review your question and provide you with an answer within 24-48 business hours, on average. To help your support agent expedite your request, be sure to include:
- Your name
- The email associated with your EverCheck Wallet account
- The name of the organization you work with
- Your employee ID number, if applicable
- A description of your question/issue
Please be aware that communications sent via unencrypted e-mail over the internet, including to this address, may not be secure. For this reason, please do not send any protected health information (“PHI”) or other personally identifiable information (“PII”) to this address. Should you need to transmit any PHI or PII to EverCheck, please contact your Customer Success Manager and they will provide you access to EverCheck’s secure e-mail encryption client.