EverCheck Wallet Support
If you need assistance with EverCheck Wallet, we're here to help. First, let's take a look at when you should contact us, and when you should contact your employer instead.
Contact your employer when you have questions regarding:
- The licenses, certifications, and registrations (LCRs) they're currently tracking for you.
- The LCRs they're requesting you submit or update.
- License renewals.
- Anything specific to your role with the organization.
Contact EverCheck Wallet support when you have questions regarding:
- Accessing your account.
- The process of submitting LCRs.
- Troubleshooting any technical issues you're having.
- Other technical assistance needs.
EverCheck Wallet Support Options
Here, you can:
- Read helpful articles and answers to frequently asked questions
- Watch video tutorials, including comprehensive, end-to-end training on how to use the app
- Search for answers to your questions
Live-chat with an EverCheck Wallet support representative
Engage the "Help" bubble at the bottom of the page. Here, you're able to chat with a representative who can help you resolve questions or issues you have. Please be aware, they may refer you to your employer if your question/need is outside of the scope of what we can help with.
*Please be aware that communications sent in unencrypted chat sessions over the internet, including here, may not be secure. For this reason, please do not send any protected health information (“PHI”) or other personally identifiable information (“PII”) through this messaging system. Should you need to transmit any PHI or PII to EverCheck, please alert the Support Specialist and they will provide you access to EverCheck’s secure e-mail encryption client.
Send an email to email@example.com.
An EverCheck Support representative will review your question and provide you with an answer within 24-48 business hours, on average.
To help your support agent expedite your request, be sure to include:
- Your name
- The email associated with your EverCheck Wallet account
- The name of the organization you work with
- Your employee ID number, if applicable
- A description of your question/issue
Please be aware that communications sent via unencrypted e-mail over the internet, including to this address, may not be secure. For this reason, please do not send any protected health information (“PHI”) or other personally identifiable information (“PII”) to this address. Should you need to transmit any PHI or PII to EverCheck, please contact your Customer Success Manager and they will provide you access to EverCheck’s secure e-mail encryption client.